Madame Lazonga’s Information for Mastectomy and Scar Clients As an award winning, published professional in the industry of tattooing for decades, this is how I work:
I require artistic freedom to create something that I know will work for you that will look good through time, as your tattoo ages. First and Foremost: THIS SHOULD BE YOUR ONLY EVENT OF THE DAY. The intensity of this art is similar to surgery. This tattoo is part of your sacred healing and will adorn your body, transforming your pain into a manifestation of your inner beauty. You will see this tattoo every day for the rest of your life, in your most intimate and private moments. Please respect the process and yourself by giving it the time it deserves.
Policies: I work by scheduled appointment only. We must meet in person and have a consultation to determine if your expectation can be met. I require a deposit before all scheduled appointments. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE. I require 48 hours notice for rescheduling. No artwork ever leaves the shop ahead of your tattoo appointment; I do not send artwork via e-mail or text. I can make minor changes on the day of your tattoo. I spend many hours researching and drawing for your tattoo. You must understand that a drawing is flat and 2 dimensional when you are looking at it on paper, but your body has curves so the pencil sketch will always look smaller on your body.
- 1.GET A GOOD NIGHT’S REST AND DO NOT CONSUME ALCOHOL THE NIGHT BEFORE YOUR TATTOO
- EAT A SUBSTANTIAL BREAKFAST WITH PROTEIN BEFORE COMING IN
- TAKE IBUPROFEN AT THE MEAL AND AGAIN AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SESSION
- WEAR LOOSE CLOTHING. NOTE THAT TATTOO INK STAINS FABRIC
- BRING A SNACK FOR YOUR BLOOD SUGAR
- HAVE AN ICEPACK AT HOME AND PLAN
- DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER PLANS ON THE DAY OF YOUR TATTOO. PLAN TO REST AFTERWARDS
My policies are based on decades of experience.